Water for Usiriputtu
Alternative source to solve the problem:
• There is a spring available above the village at 794mts. North western side of village usiriputtu.
• Distanced about 0.9 Kms from the source to village.
• Elevation at Village is 698mts. There is about 96 mts Gain from source to the Village.
• Character of the Spring: there is a neredubanda konda hillock.
• A perennial spring giving good yield throughout the year even peak summer, as expressed by Pangi Subba Rao person from the village.
Estimation to be made as per the market rates on sanction of the project:
Material : Cement, Sand, Concrete Chips, Iron, Foundation Stone, Water facility for curing, Pipes, and plumbing material, Skilled Labor Masson & Plumber, and other material as per need. (*As a generic estimation it was calculated about 4.5lakhs is estimated).
Training to the Villagers: Pre construction and Post construction trainings, Hygiene education and sanitation and health aspects are to be thought.
Water flow study
Action Committee for Drinking water